CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Moving when I'm just getting used to it.

So, we skipped ELite because there was this 'emergency' briefing. We are going to move to Meragang this Monday which is tomorrow. I'm quite excited and eventhough I've only been at PTEB for a few weeks, the place did somehow held a few memories =) Well, tomorrow, we're going to feel like we felt the first time we arrived at PTEM. Confused and worry of being lost. However, this time, even the seniors and probably teachers would feel the same way. The numbers of the doors were so different that PTEB's. It is probably even more complicated! Oh, gosh! I just recalled something! I don't know what's my registration room number! Hahaha, luckily, we'll be at the assembly point first. We don't have to go to our perspective registration room, right? Only after we have a briefing, correct? Anyways, that's all.

**Beep!** You received new messages!;

Gmahh = Sorry for not replying your message. I only have $0.02. Fuhh, pity nya...

Haqimy = If you get lost and follow me, we'd probably get EVEN more lost than before. Haha.

Ziemah = Weyy, don't forget to tag the pictures, okay! ;) Thanks!

I got this from Eyah's facebook. Well, she tagged me.

F.Y.I, I was fixing my tudong. Hahaha, kana gambar tia plang~ ;)

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: