CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day by day

Oh, well, urm, how am I going to start, eh? Well, lets start with the days;

Wednesday

For ELite, we watched Hamlet. The 55 minutes was obviously not enough for the movie to finish. I enjoyed it. I've always like watching old century movies. What I meant by old centuries is the movies that's English is so deep. Like Mary Bryant. Hmm, I guess it'll be a good idea to take one of Mary bryants poetry;

You'll run under blue skies along a proud cliff top with the waves crashing below. You will walk with strong, proud people, and no matter what happens to you, you will never give up. Its in your blood.

This is what she told to her daughter before both of her child die due to an epidemic. Sigh. Her daughter, Charlotte, was only like, 10 years old whilst her son, Emmanuel was still a baby.

However, the major differences between Hamlet and Mary Bryant, Mary Bryant is a story that had actually happened. I never knew it was a true event after I've googled it. Wow! A true event story with deep English! A must for me!Hahaha, actually, Mary Bryant movie was split into two, Mary Bryant 1 and Mary Bryant 2. I've watched the first before but I missed the second because I had to attend school. It was way back in 2005 or was it 2004? Anyways, and now, this year, I saw the second one. It succeeded to cause tears rolled down my cheeks.

Thursday

Still watched Hamlet and it still hasn't finished. Hahaha. Hmm, Thursday... What more did I do? Here are some pictures during lunch time.



XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: