CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Last day

Today is the last day of pesta buku. Sister Feena, Amir and I went there. Fourth time for me. More than that for those two. You know, the first time I went there, there's this 4 of Nancy Drew books series which are only one. Get it? Four of the books series has no doubles. Today, the no-double books are all finito! Sob!Sob!How do I know? Because the 4 books are books #1,#4,#6 and #8, therefore, the covers are really different from book #145, #172 and so on. Grrr, who is that buyer?? Well, to think back, I'm okay. Why? Because, few days before, I bought three of those no-double books. Hahahaha. Meaning, the buyer only bought one of that no-double book. So, I'm the lucky one. That person bought book #8. Pfft. Well, at least I got the first three books.

Archies are a must.

So, for today, I bought all the Nancy Drew books that I haven't bought. Well, all that are available, of course. The other Nancy Drew books has a more than two copies, so, I bought all that Bismi has available.

Oh, and I was given a book by Agatha Christie and a cross-out-the-words puzzle by the Bismi employees. Free of course. Yeay! Hahahaha. I've never read a book authored by Agatha Christie but Sister Feena said it's popular and entertaining. Well, who knows, maybe I'll love it.

We then went to this character drawing stall, OK Corner. Amir was drawn on last Sunday. Sister Feena on last Thursday and me on today. As we were standing there, there were sort of a crowd. Well, those artist has a big talent and people are taken on how they drew without complications. Anyways, I realised that I kinda recognize the boy who was sitting there. Siapa nah? Rafiddin! Aka, Fidz youngest brother. Sitting besides him was their father. So, yeah, we chatted a bit. I saw that amit gave the artist their pictures (Amit Mina, Rafi, Fitri and Alai Nina) and what activity they want to have. Rafi with a car. Fidz, reading books. Amit Mina working and Alai Nina playing with dolls. Hahaha. Amit Rosman's character drawing was him on a motorcycle! As Amir said, Mat Rempit. meanwhile the brother activity is playing soccer. Btw. every money that the 'OK Corner' received will be given to the Gaza fund raiser. That's so very kind of them =) I wonder how much they've alrady raised. I mean, a lot of people went there and I've never seen those two artist stop from drawing at all.

<u>I'm taking a picture of them while he took a picture of him.

Amir the Taekwondo-ian

(I realized that all my three siblings and I have been a taekwodo-ian. I wasn't a long lasting one though. Aha. Lets say, I got passions for different sports =) But hey! Taekwondo was fun. Hopefully, Amir will get a gold medal in Taekwondo, just like our two older sisters.)

Shopaholic Fenna

Ziera playing the guitar

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: