CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Engagement is the starter...


Last Friday, I attended my youngest uncle engagement gathering. It was held at his fiancee's house at somewhere far. Parit was the Kampong name, I think. Lain-lain jua nama kamping tani ani, haha... I give the foods a rank of 9 out of 10. I heard that they planned on getting married around August. The year remains in thought.


So,after the ceremony. We hanged at Amit Rosman's house. Nyumm, note to self: Buy Nutella and finish it yourself! Hahaha. Anyways, as I read from Fidz blog, she informed me about 'Lanja wayang'. Just so you know, readers, I've NEVER agreed to do that! Not being a cheapskate but you see, I'm TRYING to save my money right now laa. To save for what? I'm not sure. Hahaha. I just have this feeling that tells me to save my money for awhile. My intuition is almost all the time right. For your information, people, do you know who started this? Her mother! Haiyaa, ini anak-beranak punya minda sama la... Hahaha ;) Her mother claimed that it's a 'must' for me to treat them something because of my O'level success. Hmm, to think back again, maybe, just MAYBE, I will treat them. So, when Fidz succeeds her exam, she'll have to treat us! =D Yeay!!!! Hahahaha. Hmm, I just remembered, Hafiz also wants me to lanja movies because of my O'level success. Fuiih, manisss punya cousins. Tantu keturunan genetic ni! Hahahaha, kidding ;)

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: