CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lets make it this way,

I don't know why but I'm not really having this knack of blogging anymore. Maybe it's just a one time feeling. School's fine. I didn't have time (or lets just say, plain lazy) to study my Economincs as we had a test today. Lucky for us, it was only MCQ. Yeeehaaaa! I didn't really concerntrate on the questions and answers. I just wanted it to be over with and get some rest. Fortunately, I scored 18 out of 22. Supposedly 19 but I decided not to follow my instinct on question 3 =( Stupid decision. It would've made me have the highest mark! Okay, actually, 18 is the highest mark BUT a guy also scored the same number as I.

I had my Adventure club CCA at 3PM til 4PM. It was hella lot of fun but damn tiring! If you guys were there, you'd see how crazy we raced there, here and there. It was definitely the major exercise I have done for this year. Hmm, last year? I hiked non-stop on the Bukit Shah Bandar hill during the BSM function... Wonder which is more major... Oh! Definitely today! Because we also had to search and pick up rubbish, clean a classroom, bladibla~ As I said, fun but tiring. Lucky for the cleaning employees. We've done their job. Hahaha. We also enjoyed the 'Dikir barat'. The pictures will be posted in the Adventure club blog someday.

Btw, I slept at 4AM yesterday. I had to finish my ELite assignment. Well, I started it at 10PM. I didn't know that it would take a long time! It better be worth it! I had extra details added and even drew the Globe Theatre myself! Please, Mrs. Hassall~~~~ Give me a plausible mark. Saya begging kammuuuuuu~

My GP presentation will be on this upcoming Tuesday and I haven't even started yet. My partner is Badiatul. We're doing on computers. Charles Babbage, to be exact. I've learned about him back in form 1. He was known as the father of computers. Hhmph, I'm really nervous about Monday that I don't even want to blog about it. Hopefully, I'll be excellent. My pals knows what I'm blabbing about.

Oh, tomorrow, we'll be going to Miri... FINALLY! However, I'll be the only one from my family who's joining =( Amir will be having his tonsil operation tomorrow and mom, well, she's doing the mothers job. Sister Feena is currently having her UBD field trip at Temburong which started from yesterday til tomorrow. I didn't want to join at first but mom insisted. Yeah, miri has variations of goods especially in the bookstores. That's why it's fun to shop there. Hahaha, and my dad was told by this Malaysian woman that Brunei has more fun shopping complexes. Vice versa.

Oh, btw, I attended the Science-fiction club last Tuesday. Well, Nira asked me to. I'm not really a big fan of Sci-Fi but I decided to stay and accompanied Nira. It wasn't that bad, I guess. Very silent though. Well, what do you expect from only 5 students and a teacher?

P/S:

Thanks to ngagah Saini and Juliana for buying me this gorgeous watch from Mecca. I really love it. It's the bracelet type of watch. I've been meaning to buy a bracelet watch but the pretty ones usually does not exist. Anyways, this bracelet type is a black coated steel with gold on the edges and some diamonds. Saya suka banget! Secondly, also thank you to my mothers boss who gave me this pretty green hairband =) makasih ya~

XOXO

Ziralove Lee

0 comments: