CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy birthday, ya' all~

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO;

Nurul Ezzita

(14th April)


My loyal Economic lesson partner who sits behind me! Ehehehe. She's the girl who is far to the right in the picture. I grabbed this picture from her facebook. Ehehehehe. No single picture laaa... God bless you with longevity and prosperity. Good luck with Economics. Aiyaiyoyoo...

Hajar Zack

(14th April)

My friend since primary 3... or was it 4? Nyehh... ;) Good luck in everything and also God bless you with longevity and prosperity. Jarrr, happy belated birthdayyy~~

Rabiatul aka Rabs

(15th April)


Happy birthday to youuuu~ Happpyyyy birthdayyyy to yoooou~ Also, good luck with everything and may God bless you with longevity and prosperity ;)

Gmahh Sabtu

(16th April)



Gmahhhhhh~~~ Happy birthday, lenk ;) Hopefully, you're reading this ;) To be honest, I wanted to text you happy birthday BUT my friggin credit expired, @#$%^&**!! (Macam, laju kn expired atu. Haish!) Anyways, again, happy belated birthday (^_^) May God bless you with longevity and prosperity and good luck with everything. Plus, wish your love with your Hadi lasts forever~ ;) Btw, I stole your picture from your blog, heee. I liiike this picture, you guys look cute together (^_^)

XOXO

Ziralove Lee

0 comments: