CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

S.H.R (=^_^=)

Selamat Hari Raya everybody,sincerely from Zira Lee and Anden Hanafi =D

Believe it or not,hot tears rolled down my cheeks last night when Takbir raya was heard.I felt like I'm not gonna see someone again for a long time.Don't know why...Maybe it's a good friend of mine from Serusof,Fiqah =) or my grandmum =) Although I've never met you but it feels like I've known you since forever by just looking at your pictures =) I love you,grandmother...

I'll await for you,next year puasa and for this Aidilfitri,I'm soo definitely sure that I'm gonna enjoy it! =)

Once again,selamat hari raya aidilfitri,maaf zahir dan batin.Enjoy your raya!

Note:

Thank you for the greetings,people =) Love the poems and jokes version ones ;) but,hey!Don't get me wrong,I still love the simple ones too ;) Thank you.

xoxo
Ziranden2119

0 comments: