CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Open house




So, it was a real busy day. We were opened from 12pm to 6pm. Anden came, of course, around 5pm =) I missed him soo much. Walid, Qanzul and Qanzuls sister plus brother, Dzul tagged along. He wore green coloured cara Melayu la. Hee. I wore black with green pattern baju raya.
Ohh, and the school also attended. Before that, Anden asked me"Principal mana?" Then, he and his family popped at my house a few seconds later. The guys were really shocked to see him especially Qanzul, Walid and Dzul since they didn't knew that he actually lived a few foots away from my house. Haha!

Yasmin Mastura.



Zira and Ina loves the cammy


Afterwards, I followed Anden to his house for Raya-ing. I changed my clothing into a silvery white baju raya. The guys came along too. Emma came to his house an hour later. His kitties were adorable!!
I was nervous at first because all of Andens family and relatives know me and luckily, likes me. Pheww! But his mothers smile changed it all. So, I salam-salam la. Too bad Jerry wasn't there, right, Baby? **Winks**

Walid and Qanzul

Ayunan.

I LOVE YOU =)

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: