CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Please come fast

Twilight! I wanna watch twilight A.S.A.P! It's from a best-selling novel about a human and a vampire falling in-love with each other. I actually like these type of movies. You know, when bad and good fell in-love with each other. Actually, I also longed for a movie where a vampire falls in-love with a human. Oh, and guess what? The movie which originally falls on 12.12.2008 has changed to 21.11.2008! Yehaa! I think I could consider it as a birthday present! Hee...

The vampire is the actor from Harry Potter, Cedric Diggory and the human is an actrees from the movie, The messenger. Sorry, don't know their real names and I forgot the girls character name in The messenger.

Oh, I also can't wait for the movie Shopaholic! Also from a best-selling novel. My sister made me interested all about it. She's a huge shopaholic fan! She has all of the shopaholic books. I think they're about 7 of them and she's waiting for the 8th Shopaholic book to be published. Believe me, if she doesn't have them, she'll find and buy them! Too bad that the movie will come out next year. Well, I can wait! I hope my sister can too!

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: