CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First day of Raya

Ok, on the morning of first raya, we woke up around six to help around our Grandma's house which is located a few minutes walk from our home. We organized cakes, do this and that. We had fun. Even though we do the same thing when we helped there every year, it never bores us.



This is my fave biscuit. Didn't taste it though. Just like the color. Green and black. Our fave colors.

Three extra volunteered helpers


Getting ready


We first went to my mothers parents house. There's these cute, colourful cupcakes and oh, yeah, we took a lot of pictures. After that, we went to our uncle's house whose house is located below 1 minutes from the first house.






Then, we were off to the house we helped.



We also went to I-don't-know-where but it was my mom's aunt place. We go there every year and I still don't know where it is.

This is the woman who became my mom's mother figure after her birth mother passed away. Triple thanks to her! =)


That's all! I had a total blast! Didn't have enough picture time with my angels though =(

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: