CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Still here


Tomorrow marks the 17th school day. So far, school has been totally fun =) Yesterday was PTEM Open day and I tell you this, we were more busy than I've actually expected! We started off by singing the school song at the Amphitheatre around 12:30ish. Afterwards, went to the Counselling room. The short video clip them guys made on "Life at PTEM" was AWESOME! Some school came with buses and we were like; "That's so not expected!" Guess the advertising on the radio and newspaper really worked out well. One of the school visiting was SMB. I wanted to go and tour guided them but I was in the midst of tour guiding some Serasa students but again, I don't mind =)


The fun thing about tour guiding was the proud feeling of our school and the fact that we are able to go into the restricted classes such as the Art Room, only allowed for Art students. Edna explained to one of the Serasa students who planned to take Art. I tell ya this, if you plan to be an art student, you gotta get good English and you won't just be drawing things like back in Form 5, you're gonna have to remember backgrounds of famous artist and do essays with 1,000 words. I used to think Art was E.A.S.Y!

Oh, shoot, typing of art, I just remembered, I have EAS Language group work and I'm in charge of the drawings! What to do? Everytime there's a drawing involved, my GP girls would instantly give it to me. Hahaha but there is no complains, I mean, I love doing artsy stuff ;)

It's still January and a LOT has happened. O'level results are coming soon and juniors are expected. PTEM is one GREAT school! ;)

XOXO

Zira Lee

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]