CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Abandoned for awhile

Whoa, I haven't blogged for quite some time, eh? 6th of September was my last post. I didn't realised that I was gone for that long! (-__-") 3 months and a day to be exact! I've been busy with school and life, so, yeah. Not just that, I'm kinda bored with blogging as well. Maybe I'll blog about what I've been involving myself in when I feel like it. Updates for now are;

  1. I'm 17 now! ;)
  2. I have a not-so-new-love-life which I keep mysterious. I've been secretive about it and for now, in school, the only person who has always been updated with my love-life is my best friend. Note to you; in PTEM, I have more than one best friend. So, try not to figure out which best friend I'm talking about ;)
  3. My pet in Pet Society is drop-dead poor. I may not celebrate Christmas but my pet does. Who knew Christmas trees and ornaments would be not-so-cheap. Talk about Economic crisis!
  4. Oh, it's school holiday!
  5. I'm going to KL this 27th! Not with the relatives like last year but with the family! Yehaaaaa! 20 more days to go. Sigh. That sounds so looooonggg. So, dear peeps, if you guys are going to do some outings, please, please do it before the 27th. I don't wanna miss it!
  6. I'm going to be PTEM senior next year! Gotta start being serious, gosh!

XOXO

Zira Lee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya im new on here. I came upon this site I have found It amply accommodating & it's helped me out tons. I should be able to give something back and help others like its helped me.

Thank You, See You About.

Anonymous said...

Hello i am new here, I came accross this forum I find It truly useful & it has helped me loads. I should be able to contribute and guide others like it has helped me.

Thank's, Catch You About.

Anonymous said...

Greetings im new to this, I stumbled upon this chat board I have found It positively helpful & it has helped me out a lot. I should be able to give something back and help other people like its helped me.

Thank You, See Ya Around

Anonymous said...

Aloha im fresh on here, I came accross this forum I find It positively useful & its helped me so much. I hope to contribute & aid other users like its helped me.

Thank's, See You About.

Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i'm new to this. I stumbled upon this site I find It truly accommodating & it's helped me a great deal. I should be able to give something back and aid other users like it has helped me.

Cheers, See Ya Around