CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

As for today,

Okay, we had our GP presentation. This is how our cardboard looks like after I designed it. I'm very satisfied with it... Especially after tons of people showered me with compliments about it and asked by a few acquaintances if I were an art student. Hahaha. Kambang~ Thanks to Jeer who provided an ear-piece for us to use. Just making it more creative. Thanks to Nora and Badiatul who helped colouring our names. I was like, too tired to colour after I finished designing it that I only wrote our names. I brought the cardboard to school and asked them to colour it. If they didn't want to colour it wah, jaga kamu~ Ahahaha, kidding ;) Hahahaha. Main colouring tane lagi, guys.








Oh, we had this 'Battle of the guitars' during lunch time. The starter was a guy playing the violin. I've always wanted to listen to someone playing the violin in reality. Nir, I don't care you complain-complain 'bout the violin thingy tadi!!! Ahahaha. A girl performed next and two guys playing together then. Those guys played 'Dear God-Avenged Sevenfold' I lovelovelove that song! A lot of people were humming or singing softly to the rhytms. The battle will be continued tomorrow. Hopefully, there won't be anymore spiders and a small cockroach just like before. Eww. Spiders, I can handle but cockroaches? Aiiiiikkkk! I feel like stomping them but I just can't. My heart just won't allow me. Ahahahah. Kalau ants, okay laaa...













My last lesson was English Literature. I'll have to act in act 2, scene 5 as Maria tomorrow. Brr, and English Literature is the first lesson. Aiyaaa. Okay, don't get me wrong. I love acting. Isn't that obvious after I acted in my high school? It's just that, I don't know why, but I somehow feel... awkward (?_?)... Oh, damn! I haven't done my ELite homework! Err, what are supposed to do kan? Can somebody help me?




I went home at 4. I had some practicing with my PRS group today. All 7 groups does so. I like the people in my groups. They're so friendly despite that we didn't know each other that much. I had fun. Oh, speaking of PRS, I'll be going home at 4:30 for 3 days straight starting tomorrow. Huhuhuhu, Why? Because we have this PRS orientation. I'm excited but hopefully I'll have the energy to show my excitement. Nir, this means I can't come to the club tomorrow ni~ Sowiee... Well, you knew that already.


Zira: **Eating the candy Niezza had given and threw the wrapper in the drawer.**


Nira & Zira: **Stares at the wrapper in the drawer.**


Zira: **Takes back the wrapper and put it in her pocket** "I just can't! It's just not me!"


Nira: "Hahahaha, yeah, that's so not you."

If you understand, excellent. If you don't, embah... Conclusion is, don't throw your rubishes in the drawer, people. Like, it's disgusting. Especially the ones which has chilli in it. Don't leave nor throw it on the floor or tables or stairs or anywhere. Like, people, there's something called "Rubbish" Esh. In your bag, okay. Just as long you throw it in the rubbish afterwards.

Oh, and damn! I so want to join the Special Olympic like hell. I was sososososo green when Qanzul told me about him attending it and doing this and that. Grrr. FYI, I wanted to join BEFORE Qanzul told me about it not AFTER.



"These chocolates are not enough. I want more chocolates. I need more chocolates!"


Zira Lee

XOXO

Ziralove Lee

0 comments: