CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Advertising from here;

Sorry for the lack of updates people. I've been busy. So, anyways, we, the PRS members are going to have a mothers month sale this Saturday [23rd May 2009] and Monday [25th May 2009] during lunch time. So, for you people who don't know whats going to be sold, these are the items;

1. Hand-made roses. If you guys saw me or Edna holding a red rose yesterday, that's one of the sample. Edna showed it to me early in the morning. I was absolutely amazed especialy after knowing that she made it by OBSERVING a real rose. Hey! That means that I'm the first person to receive a hand-made rose before it's going to be sold! =D It's $1.00 a rose but MAYBE, just maybe, they'll lower the price. The roses will come in variety of colours.

2. Cards and badges. If you guys saw Dayah's love badge, that's how it looks like. Nira!! Kawan tani, Sii Simaa rupanya yang mengajar membuat the cards! =D Bangga ku ehh. Hahahaha. The cards and badges will also come in variety of colors. They taught me how to make the card earlier today =D So, like, I have both hand-made rose and card with me. =p =p


3. Lastly, of course, food sale. I'm in this section as a treasurer which means I can't hang out with my pals during lunch time. I'm fine with it. I mean, I'll have the experience of being a treasurer. The responsibility isn't small especially when I'm the one who is responsible for holding the money.


So, conclusion is, bring money, guys! The hand-made roses, cards and badges are really cool. The foods will be mouth-watering. Buy them [The roses and cards] for your mom! I know I will. F.Y.I, we would all not be in the same place. Apil, Kelvin and the others had already stuck the advertising flyers around school. You'll be seeing a lot of the from the canteen to lobby to ampitheatre, etc!


NOTE:


ALL MONEY RECEIVED WILL GO STRAIGHT TO CHARITY


XOXO


Zieralove Lee

0 comments: